Small animal Internal medicine
When your pet is sick, it is very important to get correct diagnosis and treatment plan for early recovery and back to healthy life. Dr Rana’s post graduate education in pathology, over 40 years of experience and education in prestigious American veterinary school at Purdue University, Indiana, USA, gives him confidence to deal with the adverse situations.
- Chronic renal Diseases, Renal failure at IRIS standards, renal hypoplasia, polycystic kidney disease,
- Liver diseases , hepatitis , lipidosis, cholangitis, Pancreatitis ,EPI, intestinal diseases, malabsorption, chronic diarrhea, IBD etc.
- Endocrine diseases like Diabetes mellitus, Diabetes ketoacidosis, diabetes insipidus, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, hyper/hypoadrenocorticism, insulinoma,
- Immune mediated disease like IMHA, IMTC, Lupous,
- Infectious bacterial, viral, fungal systemic diseases
- Cardiac disease, Congestive heart failure, dilated cardiomyopathy, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, endocarditis,
- Nasal rhinitis, neoplasia, aspergillosis
Diagnostic and treatment Plan
- Thorough Physical exam, Blood test, X rays and Ultrasound
- Gastroscopy, colonoscopy, bronchoscopy, rhinoscopy,
- Biopsies ad histopathology
- Medicinal and surgical treatments
Call us at 604-514-1444 for consultations and second opinions